I am a born and bred Frisian. That's why I love water sports. It also manifests itself in my perseverance. And I am crazy about my profession. My aim, as personal injury lawyer, is to help the underdog. When doing this, I am absolutely in my element.
A few titles of lectures given by Maarten Tromp:
- American situations; all about coffee and smarties
- Ethics in settlements
- The psychology of the victim
- The steering role of emotions
- The theory behind a practicek
- Making a case for abstract claims calculations
- The adolescent brain
- The claim of the employer
- Household help as damages
- The power of Mediation
- Damages in the case of death
- Personal injury and its international aspects
- Personal injury
- Plaintiffs' problems
- Thinking positively, from desire to reality
- Round trip Enschede-Volendam
- Calculating damages
- Settlements: what do they cost?
- Social benefits
- Time is money!
- What's the damage, what's the time?
- Greetings from those who have been born! A lecture on wrongful life and wrongful birth claims
Maarten Tromp Advocaten Postbus 30131,
3001 DC Rotterdam
Tel. 010 - 205 66 10
Fax. 010 - 205 53 25
John van der Wouden, LLM
Maarten Tromp, LLM
Eva Spijkerman, LLM
All our services are rendered on the basis of an agreement with Maarten Tromp Advocaten BV.
Deze site in het Nederlands